Bio-Rad Process Chromatography Skid 00
The versatile Bio-Rad process chromatography skid 00 is a benchtop system for small-scale GMP biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes. The skid 00 is a self-contained system that integrates all necessary hardware components. A wireless tablet PC with SCADA software is used to run the chromatography process and to communicate with the PLC. The housing is made of stainless steel with closed construction design.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Configured for simultaneous inline dilution and gradient operation for high performance and reduced cost
- User-friendly software meets U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Documentation for regulatory submission is included
Bio-Rad Process Chromatography Skid 01–05
The Bio-Rad process chromatography skid 01–05 allows different options to be integrated into a core platform. Isocratic and gradient systems are optimized for column diameter and process requirements. Other system components, such as pump size and bubble trap volume, are also designed to order.
You may specify combinations of sensors, including flow, pH, conductivity, temperature, pressure, and air sensors. Other options include the orientation and number of valves and ports, an enhanced pressure rating, and clean-in-place and steam-in-place designs.
Options that can be integrated on a process skid include:
- Multihead dosing pumps
- Gradient function (controlled by flow rate or flow rate and conductivity)
- Additional inlet and outlet valves
- Pressure sensor (before filter or after column)
- Additional filter
- Air sensor (after bubble trap or before pump)
- Conductivity monitor (before column)
- Temperature sensor (before column)
- pH monitor (before column)
- Sampling valve (after column)
- HETP software
- Position detector for valves
The computer-driven operation system is passcode protected to record all events and actions in accordance with GMP compliance guidelines. The system controller runs in the Windows operating system. Its simple, user-friendly interface enables touch-screen input of data and programming commands. The software meets U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
For more information, please contact your Bio-Rad process sales representative or technical support.