The Bio-Plex Pro™ mouse Th17 magnetic bead–based immunoassays detect and measure the levels of 17 Th17 cell–associated biomarkers in diverse matrices such as serum, plasma, and tissue culture supernatants. IL-17 producing T helper cells (Th17 cells) are a new subset of T helper cells recently found to be associated with autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, and lupus. The markers in these assays were selected for their direct relevance to the mouse Th17 pathway.
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic bead–based for simplified plate processing
- Developed to deliver accurate, reproducible measurements in multiple sample matrices
- Requires as little as 12.5 µl of sample for both multiplex and singleplex assays
- Available as all-in-one, space-saving complete kits
- Includes premixed standards for generation of standard curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Flexible Ordering Options
- Premixed panels — complete ready-to-use kits (panel A 6-plex, panel B 8-plex, TGF-β 3-plex)
- Singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies; requires a reagent kit (#171-304070 for vacuum separation or #171-304070M for magnetic separation) and a vial of standards (#171-I50001 for group I cytokines, #171-IA0001 for group III cytokines, or #171-X40001 for TGF-β assays) for a complete assay
- Custom premixed assays — available as Bio-Plex® x-Plex™ assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench) — available as Bio-Plex Express assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
For multiplexing capabilities with other cytokines, refer to bulletin 5927. For multiplexing capabilities with diabetes assays, refer to bulletin 5975.
- Bio-Plex 200 system
- Bio-Plex 3D system
- Luminex MAGPIX system
- Bio-Plex Pro wash station
- Bio-Plex Pro II wash station
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.