Bio-Plex Pro Mouse Cytokine, Chemokine, and Growth Factor Magnetic Bead–Based Assays detect and measure levels of 46 analytes in diverse matrices such as serum, plasma, and tissue culture supernatants. Cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors are cell-signaling proteins that mediate a wide range of physiological responses, including immunity, inflammation, and hematopoiesis. They are associated with a spectrum of diseases ranging from tumor growth, to infections, to Parkinson's disease.
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic bead–based for simplified plate processing
- Developed to deliver accurate, reproducible measurements in multiple sample matrices
- Requires as little as 12.5 µl of sample for both multiplex and singleplex assays
- Available as all-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Includes premixed standards for generation of standard curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
- Compatible with Bio-Plex Pro Mouse Diabetes Assays for an expanded biomarker profile
Flexible Ordering Options
For multiplexing capabilities among cytokines, refer to Bulletin 5927. For multiplexing capabilities with diabetes assays, refer to Bulletin 5975.
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Station
- Bio-Plex Pro II Wash Station
See how Bio-Plex Instruments and Assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Bio-Plex Pro™ Human Inflammation Assays
The most popular biomarkers of inflammation from the TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs can be measured in a single multiplex kit. Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays will be available in larger 24-plex and 37-plex screening panels and a pathway-focused Treg 12-plex panel, along with singleplex and custom-configured assays.