Bio-Plex Pro Human Cancer Biomarker Assays are a unique blend of magnetic bead–based assays designed to meet the needs of the most discerning preclinical and clinical researchers. The multiplex format enables robust and reproducible measurement of 34 cancer biomarkers involved in disease processes such as:
- Cell proliferation
- Cell adhesion/migration
Bio-Plex Pro Human Cancer Biomarker Assays are available in two panels.
Panel 1 consists of receptors, cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, and hormones and is available as a premixed 16-plex all-in-one kit.
Panel 2 consists of ligands for panel 1, cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors and is available as a premixed 18-plex all-in-one kit.
Both panels are available in customizable analyte configurations and singleplex sets.
* IL-18 is not available in singleplex format.
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, these assay panels are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kits
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
- Reagent kit II for reliable performance in serum and plasma samples
- Optimized protocol for high precision and broad assay working ranges
- Assay quick guide to get you started right away
- 2-level quality controls included with premixed kits
Other Assay Formats Available
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Bio-Plex Pro™ Human Inflammation Assays
For the first time, the key biomarkers of inflammation from the TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs can be measured using a single multiplex kit. Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays are available in larger 24-plex and 37-plex screening panels and a pathway-focused Treg 12-plex panel, along with singleplex and custom-configured assays.