Angiogenesis research involves the measurement and monitoring of a host of protein targets that either induce or suppress the growth of blood vessels. Many of these targets can be measured by the Bio-Plex Pro™ human angiogenesis multiplex assay, allowing the detection of nine human angiogenesis biomarkers in just 3 hr with as little as 13 µl of sample, using the Bio-Plex® 200 system. The assay is available as a 9-plex panel (alone or as a complete kit inluding all necessary reagents) and is validated for detection in human samples. Targets detected by the Bio-Plex Pro human angiogenesis multiplex assay include the following:
Based on 8.0 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Allows detection of 9 human angiogenesis biomarkers
- Provides excellent sensitivity with both the automated washing system and a standard vacuum manifold
- Eliminates manual filtration steps (with automated washing), increasing throughput and reproducibility
- Includes controls for generating QC samples
Additional Neccessary Reagents
If a complete kit is purchased, no additional reagents are required. If the 9-plex panel is purchased alone, the following additional items are needed to perform a Bio-Plex Pro human angiogenesis assay:
- Bio-Plex Pro angiogenesis reagent kit — includes assay reagents and instructions required to prepare samples and acquire data
- Bio-Plex Pro human serum diluent kit — includes diluents for diluting samples, standards, and controls
- Bio-Plex 200 system
- Bio-Plex Pro wash station
- Bio-Plex Pro II wash station
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.