ProteinChip buffer and array kits provide all of the necessary reagents and ProteinChip arrays needed to generate accurate results with minimal training time. Three ProteinChip profiling kits are available, providing the surfaces routinely used in profiling experiments: reverse-phase (H50), metal affinity capture (IMAC30), and weak cation exchange (CM10). The binding and washing buffers provided in the kits have been optimized to bind the maximum amount of proteins, thereby increasing the probability of biomarker discovery.
Benefits of the profiling kits include
- Improved results — optimized binding buffers increase the probability that new biomarkers will be discovered
- Proven protocols — supplied with the kits, these have been validated by researchers working on a wide range of applied research projects
- Convenience — buffers are premade to save time
- Flexibility — kits can be used manually or with automation
- Consistency — buffers are pH-tested to ensure they are within 0.05 of the specified pH for reproducible results; an antimicrobial preservative ensures reliable performance
- Ease of use — step-by-step protocols are provided with kits
Refer to the ProteinChip Array Selection Guide for more information on selecting the appropriate array for your biomarker experiment.