Already a hit in classrooms, Bio-Rad's classroom-size Genes in a Bottle™ kit has been optimized and streamlined for easy and fun use at home. This comprehensive and easy-to-use home science kit enables young scientists to make their invisible DNA visible, and then show it off in a clear double helix necklace.
Continue your adventures into the remarkable world of DNA, or what makes us all unique.
- Learn about the actual double-helical structure of your DNA
- Color, cut, and fold paper to make a DNA model using the ancient art of origami
- Color and explore human cells and learn exactly where your DNA comes from
The Genes in a Bottle home science kit also includes two full-color "I Love Your DNA" temporary tattoos.
- Includes everything for two people to isolate their own DNA and keep it in a unique necklace
- 7 activities including creating an origami double helix DNA model, staining DNA different colors, and more
- Fun, hands-on educational toy to learn about DNA, genetics, and heredity
- Full-color, 20-page manual
- For ages 8+
This set contains chemicals that may be harmful if misused. Read caution labels on individual containers carefully. To be used by children only under adult supervision.
Inquire at your local toy store or purchase online from one of our vendors using the links below:
If you're interested in selling the Genes in a Bottle home science kits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.