The CFX Automation System II is a robotic plate handler that works with all CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems to enable walk-away, high-throughput qPCR operation in a simplified format.
This system for automated PCR facilitates the generation of large volumes of data and rapid data analysis. It is ideally suited to meet the high-throughput real-time PCR requirements of today’s drug discovery and screening workflows.
- Save valuable lab space — service two CFX Systems with a single plate handler in a compact footprint
- Meet changing throughput demands — begin with one real-time system and scale up to two systems in the future; mix and match 96- and 384-well CFX Systems
- Have confidence in your results — use with experimentally validated PrimePCR™ Assays for proven performance
- Analyze data when and where you want — receive email notification with an attached data file at the completion of each run
This intuitive automation software makes high-throughput real-time PCR simple and straightforward. The software helps you stay organized by tracking samples with the barcode reader and integrating with laboratory information management systems (LIMS).
The software is designed to work specifically with CFX Systems, eliminating the need for automation system expertise, and includes:
- Customizable settings — tailor automation runs to your specific needs
- Powerful software features — pair cycling information with specific barcoded plates and import barcode information from LIMS
- Intuitive calibration wizard — add CFX Systems at any point or recalibrate the automation system when required
Service Plans and Validation Tools for Automated CFX Systems