The Bio-Plex Precision Pro™ (magnetic) human cytokine immunoassay panel contains highly sensitive, highly reproducible, magnetic bead–based assays which allow accurate measurement of low levels of human cytokines. These assays feature both low intra– and inter-assay %CVs, resulting in highly precise measurements. This panel detects the following targets:
- IL-12 (p70)
Based on 8 µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- Contains controls for generating QC Samples
- Includes standard diluents for both serum and plasma
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
- Bio-Plex 200 system
- Bio-Plex Pro™ wash station
- Bio-Plex Pro II wash station
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.