The Bio-Plex Pro Human Cytokine Th1/Th2 Immunoassay is a 1 x 96-well kit that includes coupled magnetic beads, detection antibodies, standards, assay buffer, wash buffer, sample diluent, standard diluent, detection antibody diluent, streptavidin-PE, a flat bottom plate, and sealing tape. This multiplex assay detects:
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Other Assay Formats Available
- Custom premixed assays: available as Bio-Plex® x-Plex™ Assays
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench): available as Bio-Plex Express Assays
- Singleplex sets (each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection antibodies; requires a reagent kit for magnetic separation (171-304070M) and a vial of standards (171-D50001) for a complete assay)
Bio-Plex Pro™ Human Inflammation Assays
For the first time, the key biomarkers of inflammation from the TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs can be measured using a single multiplex kit. Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays are available in larger 24-plex and 37-plex screening panels and a pathway-focused Treg 12-plex panel, along with singleplex and custom-configured assays.