Use the CFX Connect Real-Time PCR Detection System for two-target analysis. This package includes the CFX Connect Thermal Cycler Chassis, CFX Connect 96-Well Optical Reaction Module, SYBR® Green Supermix, 96-well PCR plates, and plate seals. The 96-well reaction module offers excellent thermal performance and uniformity across the entire block. Multiple data acquisition modes, including a fast-scan option, provide the flexibility to meet all your real-time PCR needs.
- Designed for control by remote personal computer (up to 4 CFX Systems)
- Detection of up to 2 targets per well, plus a channel dedicated to singleplex FRET
- Integrated solution for your SYBR® Green or EvaGreen and duplex experiments
- Thermal gradient feature that identifies optimal annealing temperature in a single run
- CFX Manager™ Software and qbase+ Software for reliable validation, data analysis, and export of RDML files for conformance with MIQE guidelines
The CFX Connect Real-Time PCR Detection System features six independently controlled thermal electric units, providing even, precisely controlled temperatures at all times during the run, including ramping. The reduced mass of the honeycomb block provides fast ramping and reduced settling time (time to achieve thermal uniformity). The programmable thermal gradient feature allows a temperature gradient of up to 24°C across the reaction block at any step in a protocol.
The optical system, with three filtered LEDs and three filtered photodiodes, collects data from all wells, detecting up to two targets per well. For single-color FAM, EvaGreen, and SYBR® Green I assays, the fast-scan option reads single-channel fluorescence in all 96 wells in just 3 seconds. A separate channel with an LED filter–photodiode combination is dedicated to FRET singleplex experiments.
- CFX Connect Thermal Cycler Chassis
- CFX Connect 96-Well Optical Reaction Module
- USB cable
- CFX Manager Software installation CD
- Instruction manual
- qbase+ Software license
- CFX Manager Software quick guides for system installation, protocol, plate, data analysis, gene expression analysis, and qbase+ Software setup
- SsoAdvanced™ Universal SYBR® Green Supermix (1725270)
- Hard-Shell® Low-Profile Thin-Wall 96-Well Skirted PCR Plates (HSP9601)
- Microseal® 'B' Adhesive Seals (MSB1001)
The CFX Connect Real-Time PCR Detection System can be configured with other PCR instruments so that it can be software controlled. Instrument permutations allow up to four different CFX Connect, CFX96™, or CFX384™ Systems to be controlled by one PC. You can start the same experiment on all four instruments at once, or start a run on one instrument while another is running a different program.
Combine any two CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems with the CFX Automation System II, our robotic plate handler, to create a high-throughput, automated real-time PCR system with a compact footprint.
Bio-Rad offers 96- and 384-well PrimePCR Assay Plates that contain primer pairs lyophilized in the plate wells. You may customize the genes on the plates or choose from a wide variety of predesigned disease- and pathway-specific panels. CFX Manager Software run files can be downloaded for all PrimePCR Assay plates, both predesigned and custom, providing complete gene layout and cycling protocol information for all your assays.
Available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and E.U. only.
- PX1™ PCR Plate Sealer
- PCR plastics optimized for CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems:
- CFX Manager Software, Security Edition, for compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
Security Edition, for compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
- CFX Qualification Plate for performance verification, 96-well (1845098)
- CFX Qualification Plate for performance verification, 384-well (1845099)