The Bio-Plex Pro™ Human Cytokine Panel, 15-plex immunoassay is a 1 x 96-well kit that includes premixed coupled magnetic beads, detection antibodies, standards, 2-level controls, detection antibody diluent, standard diluent HB, sample diluent HB, assay buffer, wash buffer, streptavidin-PE, 96-well flat bottom plate, sealing tape, and instructions for detecting 15 human Th17 pathway–related cytokines. IL-17A/F not included. This multiplex assay detects:
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Reagent Kit II, with diluents optimized for serum and plasma samples
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
- Assay quick guide to get you started right away
- Requires as little as 12.5 µl of sample for both multiplex and singleplex assays
- 2-level quality controls
- Custom premixed assays (We Mix) — includes 2-level quality controls, available as Bio-Plex® x-Plex™ Assays built using the Bio-Plex® Assay Builder
- Custom assays (You Mix) — available as Bio-Plex Express Assays built using the Bio-Plex Assay Builder
- Singleplex sets — each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection antibodies; requires reagent kit II (#171-304055 for vacuum separation or #171-304055M for magnetic separation) and a vial of standards (#171-DA0001) for a complete assay
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
Bio-Plex Pro™ Human Inflammation Assays
For the first time, the key biomarkers of inflammation from the TNF superfamily proteins, IFN family proteins, Treg cytokines, and MMPs can be measured using a single multiplex kit. Bio-Plex Pro Human Inflammation Assays are available in larger 24-plex and 37-plex screening panels and a pathway-focused Treg 12-plex panel, along with singleplex and custom-configured assays.