Bio‑Rad's HaveItAll® NMR and HaveItAll XNMR Spectral Databases offer access to high-quality NMR spectral data for spectral search and reliable NMR prediction.
- Bio-Rad offers over 500,000 13C NMR, 82,000 1H NMR, and 90,000 XNMR spectra (11B NMR, 15N NMR, 17O NMR,19F NMR, 29Si NMR, 31P NMR, and other nuclei)
- Use to predict NMR spectra and retrieve the experimental spectra used to build prediction
- Wide range of compounds including pure organics, pharmaceutical, environmental, etc.
- Includes properties such as chemical structure, source of sample, etc. (when available)
- Access the most recent data as it is added to the collection
Applications: NMR Prediction (carbon and proton), XNMR Prediction (boron, nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine, silicon, phosphorus), Structure Characterization, Unknown Structure Elucidation, NMR Spectral Library Search, NMR Spectrum Analysis, NMR Spectroscopy
Requires KnowItAll Software.