|ReportIt - Chemistry Publishing Software
With KnowItAll's ReportIt software, scientists can create standard reports, presentations, and publications.
- Create reports that include structures, spectra, chromatogram, and other chemical data
- Use one of several pre-defined templates or create custom templates
- Easy-to-use tools to draw chemical reactions, such as arrows, text boxes, shapes, etc.
- Import chemical structures in common formats
- Import spectra and chromatograms in common native file formats
- Annotation tool to add captions to objects
- Table tool to enter and organize data easily
- Pen tool for freehand drawings
- Multi-spectrum display: overlay, stack, and offset
- OLE technology for in-place editing in word processing and presentation software (such as MS word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- MS fragmentation tool to display a mass for each fragment; allows multifragmentation in one step
- 3D chemical structure visualization (spacefill, ball & stick, stick, wire frame display options)
- Clip art libraries with laboratory glassware drawings and engineering symbols
- Directly import chemical structures drawn in KnowItAll's DrawIt application
*Available as part of certain KnowItAll software packages. Types of data supported will depend on the "edition" of KnowItAll and options licensed.