Nuvia HR-S cation exchange media is a high-resolution chromatography media designed for intermediate and final polishing purification steps where separating closely related product impurities, or charged variants, is a challenge. Its exceptional selectivity and high recovery due to optimized particle size and chemistry meet biomolecule purification needs at both the laboratory and large bioprocess scale levels.
Nuvia HR-S media joins the family of Nuvia S and Nuvia Q ion exchange media, and may be used for the separation of proteins, nucleic acids, viruses, plasmids, and other macromolecules. The unique properties of Nuvia HR-S media, which include its smaller particle size and fast mass transfer, allow the media to be effective for the resolution of various biomolecules.
Nuvia HR-S media delivers value by allowing users to:
- Obtain purer product from sharper elution profiles
- Achieve higher yields, reducing cost of goods
- Maintain robustness through consistent results even with variable initial feed conditions
- Benefit from chemical stability that withstands repetitive clean-in-place cycles
- Obtain full support for regulatory submission
Bio-Rad offers other Nuvia™ ion exchange media and several types of ion exchange media to suit your application needs.