The family of NGC medium-pressure chromatography systems can be personalized with the addition of specific modules pertinent to your application and throughput needs. The NGC chromatography system can have up to three high-precision pumps: two system or gradient pumps (pump A and pump B), and one sample pump. These pumps enable the formation of gradients and delivery of predefined volumes of buffers and samples at precise flow rates and pressures, ensuring the reproducible, automated, and scalable purification of proteins and biological samples. The F10 NGC system pumps are standard with all 10 ml NGC systems and produce automated proportioned solutions and flow rates. The NGC sample pump 100 module comes standard with the NGC Discover™ system and enables the injection of large sample volumes, or allows repetitive, accurate, and consistent multiple loadings from a single sample stock. The sample pump can also be added into any vacant slot in any NGC system as an add-on. All pumps can be controlled to avoid overpressure and the sample pump module also includes an integrated pressure sensor that protects the column and media from overpressure. The NGC mixer module comes standard with all preconfigured NGC systems and can be fitted with different size barrels to provide optimally homogenized buffer gradients created by the two system pumps. Barrel extenders provide efficient gradient mixing at higher flow rates.
- The NGC F10 pump enables lower flow rates of 0.001–10 ml/min at 3,650 psi (252 bar, 25.2 MPa)
- The NGC mixer module has interchangeable mixing chambers for efficient gradient mixing at higher flow rates
- The NGC sample pump 100 module eliminates the risk of contaminating system pumps with viscous protein samples and enables automated loading of large sample volumes, either directly to the column or via a DynaLoop™ sample loop, at a flow rate of up to 100 ml/min at 1,450 psi
- The sample pump has an integrated pressure sensor that protects columns and media from overpressure
- NGC system pumps enable the formation of gradients at different flow rates according to your needs
- The sample pump controls and automates sample application, thereby increasing accuracy between experimental runs
Other modules may be added to your NGC medium-pressure chromatography system to increase functionality and automation. For instance, plug in the buffer blending valve module for automated inline buffer preparation and generation of pH gradients for quick pH scouting. Or add the column switching valve module to connect up to five columns and enable quick and easy column scouting and cleaning, either under normal conditions or reverse flow, without the need to re-plumb the system.