Macro-Prep High Q strong anion exchange support contains quaternary amine functional groups and is ideal for purifying acidic and neutral proteins and peptides. It is an excellent choice for rapid purification and meets the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale applications.
This methacrylate copolymer bead provides high-resolution separations at very high flow rates. Changes in pH or ionic strength of the buffer do not cause shrinking or swelling of the support. The superior mechanical and chemical stability of Macro-Prep High Q support make it a preferred choice over other Q supports on the market. Macro-Prep High Q support can be sanitized with chaotropic agents and can be autoclaved. It provides consistent and reproducible results.
Advantages of Macro-Prep High Q include:
- High capacity for biomolecules
- High resolution of complex biological mixtures
- Rigid polymer matrix that allows high flow rates at moderate pressures
- Hydrophilic matrix that reduces nonspecific binding
- Macroporous beads that enhance access to ionic sites
- High chemical, mechanical, and thermal stability
For more information, request bulletin 5644.
Regulatory support files are available upon request. Bio-Rad Laboratories is an ISO 9001-registered corporation.