Macro-Prep DEAE Resin is a weak anion exchange resin that was developed using a macroporous methacrylate polymer and meet the demands of analytical, semipreparative, and process-scale applications.
This rigid, macroporous, hydrophilic 50 µm support provides exceptional capacity, resolution, and throughput in a chemically and mechanically stable form. Macro-Prep DEAE Resin operates well at low and medium pressures and exhibits minimal volume changes in response to variations in pH or ionic strength. Macro-Prep DEAE Resin provides consistent and reproducible results.
Features and Benefits of Macro-Prep DEAE Resin
- High capacity for biomolecules
- High resolution of complex biological mixtures
- Rigid polymer matrix that allows high flow rates at moderate pressures
- Hydrophilic matrix that reduces nonspecific binding
- Macroporous beads that enhance access to ionic sites
- High chemical, mechanical, and thermal stability
Instruction Manual, Macro-Prep® Ion Exchange Resins (LIT271)
Macro-Prep® DEAE Support for Chromatography of Biomolecules (Bulletin 1942)
Regulatory support files are available upon request. Bio-Rad Laboratories is an ISO 9001-registered corporation.