Liquichek™ Opiate Control is a liquid control containing eight drugs or drug metabolites to monitor the precision of urine toxicology testing procedures. This control has been tested by GC/MS, LC/MS/MS and other methods to confirm the recovery of drug quantities added.
- Human urine
- 3 year shelf-life when stored frozen at -20°C to -70°C
- 30 day open-vial stability at 2–8°C
- Available in two levels, containing drugs or drug metabolites at concentrations above and below most assay cutoffs
- Representative values provided for screening and confirmatory methods
- 6-Monoacetylmorphine (6-MAM, Heroin Metabolite)
- EDDP (Methadone Metabolite)
|*International use only. Not for diagnostic use in the United States.
Refer to the package insert for performance and stability claims.