Our Universal Real-Time PCR Reagents Web App brings you in-depth product information, individual and competitive performance data, interactive tutorials, 3-D animated videos, technical manuals, and more.
The iTaq™ universal SYBR® Green one-step kit is a fast and convenient solution for real-time PCR using the powerful combination of iScript™ RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase and hot-start iTaq DNA polymerase in one reaction, providing improved PCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity, and inhibitor tolerance — even with cell lysates — without affecting performance.
- Enhanced efficiency, specificity, and sensitivity — our patented* inhibitor reducer prevents the interference of the RT enzyme, which leads to reduced sensitivity and efficiency, with the DNA polymerase during the replication of the cDNA
- Use any ROX dependent or independent real-time PCR systems — the universal reference dye in this supermix enables ROX normalization of qPCR data regardless of the ROX level requirements of the qPCR system
- Achieve superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions — our robust formulation delivers consistent performance in standard or fast cycling conditions, primer concentrations, sample and target types, and temperature ranges, allowing cost and time savings
- Obtain better results with qPCR assays — simplify your workflow and experimental design using our laboratory-validated PrimePCR™ assays (currently available in the U.S., Canada, and E.U. only)
* U.S. patent 8,338,094.
- qPCR/real-time PCR
- Gene expression analysis
- Absolute quantification
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen detection
- Viral detection (load)
- Genetically modified organism (GMO) characterization
- Genetic profiling
The iTaq™ universal SYBR® Green one-step kit is compatible with all Bio-Rad real-time qPCR systems.
We have developed iTaq™ universal probe one-step kits, available in formats of 100 reactions (172-5140) or 500 reactions (172-5141).
Bio-Rad offers a complete workflow solution for real-time PCR, including:
To ensure that your qPCR reactions are reproducible and reliable, follow our step-by-step design and optimization protocols. We also offer insights into analysis of qPCR data and troubleshooting reactions.