HaveItAll XNMR Spectral Database - F19, P31, N15, B11, O17, Si29 Nuclei
Bio‑Rad's HaveItAll XNMR offers access to the highest-quality XNMR spectral reference data available for reliable XNMR prediction and identification.
- Access over 91,000 high-quality reference spectra
- Collection includes19F NMR, 31P NMR, 15N NMR, 11B NMR, 17O NMR, 29Si NMR, and other nuclei.
- Use to predict NMR spectra and retrieve the experimental spectra used to build the prediction
- Wide range of compounds including pure organics, pharmaceutical, environmental, etc.
- Includes properties such as chemical structure, source of sample, etc. (when available)
- Access to the most recent data as it is added to the collection
Related Search Terms: NMR spectroscopy library, NMR spectral analysis database, proton NMR, chemical shift database, NMR peak table, hydrogen NMR, carbon NMR, NMR interpretation data, flourine NMR data, phosphorus NMR data, nitrogen NMR data, oxygen NMR data, silicon NMR data, F-19, P-31, N-15,B-11, O-17, Si-29