Bio-Rad's Benzodiazepines and Tricyclics Reagent Kit provides a reliable, fast and easy-to-use method for the analysis of 25 antidepressants, benzodiazepines, selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and their pharmacologically active metabolites. The analytes are extracted and separated with an HPLC method that involves online column switching between an extraction cartridge and an analytical column. This application is compatible with Bio-Rad's RAPsyD by HPLC assay, as both tests use the same analytical columns, extraction cartridges and mobile phases. With its fully automated HPLC method, this assay allows for online sample preparation and does not require manual pipetting steps, making it a time-saving and convenient method. Benzodiazepines & Tricyclic Antidepressants by HPLC gives physicians an efficient tool for initial determination of dosage and for subsequent therapeutic drug monitoring.
- Principle: Isocratic HPLC method (Reversed Phase)
- Duration of the chromatography: 35 min. (Analyte panel A) / 25 min. (Analyte panels B–E)
- Sample volume: 100 µL serum or plasma
- Flow rate: 1.1 mL/min (Analyte panel A) / 0.6 mL/min (Analyte panels B–E),
- UV Detection: 233 nm (Analyte panels A, C & E) / 250 nm (Analyte panels B & D)