ADAGIO™ is a system built around data management software and an imaging device that measures the inhibition zone size around an antibiotic disk. ADAGIO™ offers built-in expertise for detection of potential errors and detection of frequent antibiotic resistance mechanisms. ADAGIO™ software also includes a powerful tool for the monitoring of resistance trends and nosocomial infections.
Automated Zone Size Reader
- Flexible and user-friendly: any standard plate formats can be read through a simple and intuitive user interface
- Automation provides speed, accuracy and reproducibility, and means less hands-on time, no transcription errors and standardized antimicrobials susceptibility test readings
- Bio-Rad disk identification for improved reading process and result interpretation security
Interface for the Laboratory Information System (LIS), Networking and Connectivity
- The ADAGIO™ interface enables downloading of patient and test data to the ADAGIO™ system and the uploading of results to the LIS
- ADAGIO™ software is accessible, using a web browser, via any networked computer